Certified Information Systems Auditor is a globally acknowledged certification that acts as the standard for IT professionals who have jobs, which include monitoring, auditing, securing, and controlling data. In order to acquire or attain a certificate in CISA, you need an immense amount of dedication and hard work.
- It requires at least 4,000 hours of work experience in a full-time job position in Information systems, controls, and security experience.
- One-year of work experience in systems auditing, security experience, and control experience can be substituted with one year of work experience in a full-time job position in Information systems or auditing.
There are various benefits of the CISA certification for IT professionals and their employees, such as:
- Enhances Skills and Knowledge
Candidates with CISA certification gives you the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in the utilization of the best practices and gain more skills with the hands-on experience. In order to prepare for the exam, you have to study several courses along which allow you to gain a better understanding. It allows IT professionals to gain numerous other skills and knowledge which are beneficial for their line of work.
CISA Certification is globally acknowledged across industries. This certification validates the advanced skills and knowledge of an IT professional in their specific field and thus, proves your reliability to the employer or the organization. It acknowledges your advanced skills in IS audit, security, and control profession.
- Higher Salary
IT professionals with CISA Certification receive more than 47% of salary compared to the non-certified candidates or employees.
- Career Opportunities
CISA certification is acknowledged globally across industries, which leads to the availability of a various range of job opportunities. The candidates or professionals with CISA certification prove their commitment or dedication towards their job, which is why they are usually given more preference over non-certified professionals. It also gives them an opportunity for promotion due to the several benefits they can bring to the business with their enhanced skills and knowledge.
- Code of Professional Ethics
The code of ethics directs the CISA professional and personal experience. It is required at times by the CISA professionals. You’ll have to abide by the code of professional ethics, which is created and presented by the ISACA.
- Advantage over competitors
The CISA certification allows you to stay a step ahead of your competitors. It is one of the best certifications for IT professionals as it gives a boost to your resume and validates your skills and knowledge to the recruiter. It allows you to stay a step ahead of other candidates.
- ImprovesPromotion Chances
The advanced skills and knowledge acquired now can be applied in your work or business, which would result in being beneficial for your business or organization. It will add more value to the organization eventually. It might result in getting awarded in time, which can be a merit-based promotion in the job.
- Practice results in Expertise
The CISA certification course includes all the principles and practices which has been learned already by the candidate or professional, which will allow the professions to practice their skills once again and hone them in order to become one of the best IT professionals.
CISA Certification benefits for Employees
The demand for CISA certified candidates acquiring IS audit, control, and security skills are increasing each day. The CISA is beneficial for the employees in several ways, such as:
- CISA certification enhances the skills and experience of the employees
- They must have the required knowledge in the five domains of the CISA Certification
- CISA certification allows them to validate their skills and knowledge in IS audit, control, security, communication, and many more.
- They are extremely skilled in technology controls, as they get access to various tools in order to gain more experience during the course for CISA certification
- It validates their dedication and commitment towards their job and career which helps them in building trust with the enterprise
Cost of the CISA Certification exam:
In order to apply for the exam, you must pay the registration fee first. The early registration of the CISA Certification exam costs around $525 with ISACA membership, and it costs around $710 for candidates without ISACA membership. ISACA membership provides you with various benefits, and the ISACA membership mainly consists of the international fees, local chapter costs, and also the membership fees.
The CISSA Certification can be maintained the fulfillment of the CPE requirements and by paying the maintenance cost. You must have a minimum of twenty contact hours each year and around 120 contact hours within three years.
The demand for CISA Certified candidates or professionals is rapidly growing each day across several industries because of their limitless benefits. This certification helps to run the business in an efficient and smooth manner globally. It also ensures high payment with various job opportunities.